DAAD will be offering the University of Nairobi upto Seven (7) Masters Scholarships and upto Seven (7) Ph.D Scholarships for the 2015/2016 academic year.
These scholarships are eligible in the Centre for Advanced Studies in Environmental Law
and Policy (CASELAP).
Who is eligible to apply? Which Degree Programmes?
Eligible applicants are those who responded to the advertisement for the September/October 2015 admissions supplement which appeared in the local press on 15th March 2015 for the following programmes.
1. Master of Arts in Environmental Policy
2. Master of Arts in Environmental Law
3. Doctor of Philosophy in Environmental Policy
4. Doctor of Philosophy in Environmental Law v
Where and how to send applications:
1. Applications should be sent to the Director, Centre for Advanced Studies in Environmental Law and Policy (CASELAP). Email: email@example.com General guidelines to applicants
2. Applicants must send their application documents (a copy of the application form for Postgraduate Admission) together with all the DAAD Application documents listed on the Information Sheet for Scholars, 2015/2016 to their Deans/Director of Schools/Centre. Doctor of Philosophy applicants must attach Research proposals that demonstrate relevance to development.
3. The Ph.D proposals will be scanned for plagiarism.
4. A set of application documents in (i) above must be sent in soft copy to DAAD (firstname.lastname@example.org) together with the filled DAAD application form and all additional documents requested by the DAAD information sheet for scholars.
Application deadline Applicants should submit their application documents to their respective Deans/Director by Friday 29th May 2015.
Complete call for applications
See the complete call for applications attached below.